Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fantasizing about Mexican Food in Lesotho

After reading an article in the New York Times and a great weblog:http://www.tacohunt.blogspot.com/ with tons of pictures I am now salivating over the thought of good Mexican food!!!! I now know what I'm going to do when I get back to the southwest this winter: I'm going on a taco roadtrip through California for a week! Any of my crazy friends back in the USA up for a culinary roadtrip at the end of November??

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 26, 03:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHH! That sounds soooooooo goooood! Wish I could go with you! Have some for me too!
S.

 
At Wed Jul 26, 11:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! If you make it all the way up the west coast let me know. Seattle's not well known for its tacos, but we've found a place that's as authentic as anywhere I've found. Mmmm...tacos...

 
At Mon Oct 16, 05:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to go on a road trip with you. After the year I've had I need one!! End of November may not work, but let's plan one. Tacos, watermelon, Guiness, cheese, what the hell ever, sounds great! (As you can tell, I'm finally getting caught up!) Love D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 35 states (15.5%)
Create your own visited map of The World