Some good news!
For a change I have some good news to report from Lesotho: all 4 orphans in the hospital's pediatric ward have been placed with great local Basotho families who want to adopt them!!!! It has been pure hell trying to get through all the bureaucratic wrangling, family background checks, and hospital rigmarole, but they are now placed and have mums and dads to tuck them in bed at night. I only wish we could do this for the rest of the 197,000 orphans in Lesotho. Small victories...


3 Comments:
That is amazing news! a small victory it may be, but for each of those kids it is a chance of a lifetime! what is small about that?
You have officially changed the world. For the better. :-)- D
G'day Cousin,
I am proud of you and all that you do and continue to do.
Sean
Post a Comment
<< Home