Monday, April 02, 2007

Places to see before I bite the dust..

I was sitting in my favorite coffee shop the other day procrastinating away when I scribbled down a short-list of places that I haven't managed to see so far in my life but I would love to visit/experience sometime in the future. Here they are in no particular order:

Ethiopia
Namibia

Zambia
Mozambique
Madagascar
Zanzibar
Bhutan
Warsaw (Poland)
Croatia
Portugal

Spain
Prague (Czech Republic)
St. Petersburg (Russia)
Goa (Southern India)
Inca Trail (Peru)
Appalachian Trail
Guatemala
Nicaragua
Vietnam
Otter Trail (South Africa)
Torres del Paine Park (Chile)
Alaska (in the summer!)
Norway
Faroe Islands
Shetland Islands (Scotland)
Denmark
Amazon Basin
Ecuador
Egypt
Dubai
Greece
Turkey
Great Wall of China
Cambodia
Mongolia
Turkmenistan
Papua New Guinea
Torres Strait Islands
Seychelles

Any other recommendations, my dear readers?

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 05, 01:33:00 AM, Blogger Kristjan Selvig said...

A-hem...only THE Empire Mall in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. They even have the Gap now. Now, I can't say that Bono has ever been there, but you're sure to find plenty of SoDakers buying product red labels without a clue!

 
At Sat Apr 07, 03:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you go to Zambia and have some cash to spend, I suggest you go here:
http://www.luangwariverlodge.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 35 states (15.5%)
Create your own visited map of The World