Survival of the Fittest
Well, I managed to survive driving across country with a fully packed small truck (you know it's bad when you have to chuck your hairdryer in favor of your mum's ancient and questionable spice rack...peace at any price!), a "backseat driver"mother ("Tarra, SLOW down!"), and a highly confused cat ("MEOW!"). We survived 112 degrees in Arizona, several torrential downpours in Texas, a horde of mosquitoes in Arkansas, and an overly amorous (did I mention unmarried?!) Gujarati pharmacist who owned the Super 8 Motel in Tennessee. Now I'm in Pennsylvania dealing with Harvard's fun human resources bureaucracy from a distance (that's a whole other story) and I'm planning to leave on the 16th for Geneva. I will keep you posted on my adventures and the HIV/AIDS counseling and testing project I will be working on over the next year!


1 Comments:
Tarra, my darling, why don't you post anymore? How am I supposed to keep up on the news?
Post a Comment
<< Home