Thursday, October 06, 2005

Coming Soon: Lesotho and South Africa Part II

I leave for SA and Lesotho on October 27th and will be in Lesotho, with occasional forays into SA, for a year. I'm working on my dissertation field research at the Maluti Adventist Hospital and surrounding villages in Mapoteng, Lesotho (about 40 km from the border with Ficksburg, SA). I will post a bit more as the time nears for departure. Any tips or feedback on what y'all (the one Southern phrase that this northern carpetbagger picked up while in Georgia!) would like to see (or not) on the blog (and yes, I finally figured out how to post pictures!) would be highly appreciated, especially from my high-tech computer savvy pals out there (ahem..Andy, Randall, Corn Boy, Bill!!).

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 04, 07:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Babe, back on La Blogspot. :-) Looking forward to each and every posting. Also to detailed emails on all the things you don't put on the blogspot. LOL! The picture with you, Mum, and Da is "ahhhh, so kew-ittt!" Love D

PS. I don't know Corn Boy, but I find myself feeling grateful someone out there is named "Corn Boy." Love the DH Lawrence quote.

 
At Fri Nov 04, 11:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok sunshine, I think that you as a world traveler is great... I can't wait to show Abbi her "Aunt Tarra" adventures! Who knew you were that tall! Be Safe, email when you can ( either direct or through Stef) and one day I hope to see you in person again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 35 states (15.5%)
Create your own visited map of The World