Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm too sexy for my cat, too sexy for my dissertation..
















Remember that cheesy 80s song by Right Said Fred which I have horribly paraphrased in my title? Well, just in case you didn't, check out this weblink: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/imtoosexylyrics.html In honor of this uber cheesy song and my rapidly vanishing youth (yep folks, I will be 32 in 86 days!!) here are the things that I'm way too sexy for (yep, I'm procrastinating once again with the dissertation writing!!):

1) My dissertation (Hello nerd central, beam Commander Tarra up!!)
2) Screaming kiddies in restaurants and the Dr. Phil brainwashed yuppie parents who can't control them
3) Meatloaf (the food and the singer!)
4) Home Depot (aka Home Despot)
5) Two buck Chuck (aka cheap wine)
6) Tiny yapping dogs with LL Bean outfits and matching booties
7) Scrap booking (this has to be an X chromosome mutation that I missed!!)
8) Women who bitch about the world being unfair and then say: "Well, I'm not a feminist!"
9) Cheap toilet paper (yes mum, spring for the Northern Quilted!)
10) Celine Dion
11) Men who wear too much cologne (hey guys, subtle is beautiful) and skinny 80s ties (just say NO to your circa 1987 high school tie!!)
12) People who buy Armani ski gear and can't ski
13) Lame Duck and Lame Dick (aka the President and Vice-President of the United States)
14) People who buy super sized meals at McD's and then order a diet coke
15) People who drive 30 in a 55 zone (hello Midwestern snowbirds!!)
16) Reruns of the Lawrence Welk show on PBS (who watches this stuff?)
17) Coors Light and Miller Light beer (what's the point?)

Hmm...methinks it's time to stop procrastinating and get some writing done! By the way, the picture is of my very handsome cat Tigre (the wee African prince who charmed his way into my heart with his rat-killing ways) currently sacked out on my desk (guarding me from my laptop!). Yep, Tarra is a sucker for cute African males...err...I mean cute African male cats ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 35 states (15.5%)
Create your own visited map of The World