Tarra's Current Location - Bumblefuck, PA
Well the last three weeks of my life have involved two continents, three countries, a Nigerian apartment scam, lots of Euros down the toilet, a cancelled passport, the FBI, the Passport Agency, and a seemingly fantastic job which I walked away from without any regrets. As I've said to a few of you, fiction isn't this good. I have more adventures awaiting in the upcoming weeks and I will keep you posted with pictures and some wonderfully inspiring prose(ha!). Back to writing the dissertation in ye olde coffeeshop in Clarion, Pennsylvania.


3 Comments:
very glad to hear from you! you might come out of all of this with a bestseller...
You and me, baby, let's write that #1 New York Times Bestseller, "Maluti Hospital: Does it Get Any Worse? (Yes)"
What the bleep? And you better be writing all this down! Ah crud, wet diaper...hugs your way!
Post a Comment
<< Home