Saturday, December 10, 2005

Finally, some photos...

Here are just a couple of photos that I've managed to upload. I promise more when I have a few spare moments and heaps of patience for the slow internet connection!!!


Not a happy camper!



Village outside of Pitseng

2 Comments:

At Fri Dec 16, 08:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe! Wonderful pictures! The countryside looks so beautiful, so lush and mountainous. Why is the little child hanging on the wall???? :-)D

 
At Sun Dec 18, 03:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those scales are so much better than the ones at my paediatrician's! At least the kids can't jump off those scales, unlike the one's here where they are expected to just sit quietly (like any child sits quietly at a doctors office?!)on top of what looks like a kitchen scale while the digital display tries to display the weight. At least I assume it's a scale... Or did you not include the sign that says "leave your child at the door while you visit the doctor" in the photograph? Now that WOULD be original!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 35 states (15.5%)
Create your own visited map of The World