Monday, December 26, 2005

Some more photos of Tarra's continuing adventures...

Rob (visiting Aussie doc) with little Neo


Transport/transfer of lebola (bride payment in cows)??



Tarra with white lion cub (2 weeks old)

4 Comments:

At Wed Dec 28, 01:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating! I have to say, neo looks good. you must all have been transmitting good vibes to him, he looks like a happy little bundle! I like the picture of the cow on the truck - talk about "economy" class travel! As for the lion cub - WOW! Where did you get to handle that? I assume they don't roam freely through the fields among the cattle...

 
At Fri Dec 30, 03:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being addicted to cute, my favorite picture is the lion cub. So pretty. And Neo is an adorable child. The whole road scene, cow not withstanding, looks a little on the random side... What is the accident ratio like there? Happy New Year!

 
At Wed Jan 04, 05:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Neo is a very handsome man.
I predict for him a life full of romances.

 
At Fri Jan 27, 01:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that's just about the cutest dang thing I've seen in quite a while.

Neo's lookin' good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


visited 35 states (15.5%)
Create your own visited map of The World